Responsible for the operation and owner of this website based on logic and commitments arising from these terms is, Mastercool G.P based at 6,Zolota, Heliopolis, 16231 Attica Greece.
1. Purpose of the website
The website www.mastercool.com.gr is accessible via the internet. Offers a general presentation of the products, services, infrastructure and projects completed by the company to internet users, who navigate this website.
The use of this page by any person for the purpose of visiting or receiving advice, is governed by the General Terms and Conditions of Use, which are analyzed below.
2. Personal Information and Cookies
The personal data collected by Mastercool are collected, processed, registered and stored discreetly, in accordance with the applicable regulations of Greece and the European Union on the protection of personal data.
3. Intellectual Property
3.1. Web page
The site and any necessary software used in connection with it, may contain confidential information protected by copyright law.
Reproduction of part or all of the content in any format is permitted for private use only. Any reproduction and any use of copies of the website and its content is expressly prohibited.
It is also prohibited to copy, modify, create derivative designs, assemble, translate (except as provided by law), sell, assign, sub-license or transfer any form of rights associated with the content of the website.
It is also expressly prohibited to modify the Content or the Software, in whole or in part, or to use modified versions of the Software for the purpose of unauthorized access to the Services or access to the Website through a different interface than that provided to the Visitor by Mastercool for this purpose.
This website may contain links to other Websites and other Internet resources. Planwork is not responsible for their availability, nor can it be held responsible for their content, their links, advertising, products, services and other information and generally the content provided on such external pages or sources . Also Planwork can not be held responsible for any kind of damage or loss, whether it is proven or assumed, which arises from the study of the content, services and generally the use of external pages or sources.
Any linking from the Mastercool Page, any use of the Website configuration technique and generally any use of an element of the Planwork Website, requires the prior approval of Mastercool, which may be granted at any time and subject to any reservation. Mastercool reserves the right to (a) request the removal of any link to the Website that has not been approved or is no longer considered approved and (b) to seek compensation for any damage caused by linking to other websites
4. Guest Behavior
Every visitor should use the internet with respect for the rights of other internet users. Therefore, the visitor entering the website is prohibited from:
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit content that may be considered illegal, harmful, threatening, offensive, disturbing, harmful, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racist or infringing on the privacy of another, of his right to his personal image or to be condemned in any other way.
- Upload, post, email or transmit in any other way any kind of advertising, promotional material, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters” or any other kind of annoying material.
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material containing viruses or any kind of electronic code, files or programs designed to interrupt, corrupt or restrict the functionality of software, equipment or telecommunications network.
- Try to reduce the service of the user, provider or network by exposing the web page to a virus, creating saturation, flooding the server, or placing the header of a TCP-IP packet or any part of the header information in an email.
- Gain access to information not intended for such use or gain access to a server or account to which it is not permitted.
- Attempt to investigate or test system or network vulnerabilities or breach security or authentication measures without prior authorization. – use another user ID
- Undertake any activity or incite another person to engage in any illegal or other activity that infringes on the rights of Mastercool, its suppliers, its partners and distributors, its advertisers and any other visitor.
- Transmits and transmits (with intent) any information or software created by the website specifically to third countries or to foreigners and thus violates national or international law.
The visitor agrees to comply with all local, national or international regulations regarding his / her behavior on the internet and the acceptable content, including the applicable legislation on the transmission of technical data.
5.1. Access and functionality of the Website
The visitor is fully responsible for the implementation of the IT and telecommunications media that allow access to the Mastercool website and the skills and knowledge of using the internet and accessing the website. The visitor is responsible for the connection fees and the necessary equipment to access the internet in order to use the Mastercool website.
The visitor uses this website at his own risk. Mastercool cannot be held responsible for any damages that may be caused to visitors after unauthorized use.
Additionally, Mastercool NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY POSSIBLE DIRECT AND INDIRECT DAMAGES, whatever the cause, origin, nature AND ITS CONSEQUENCES, LOSSES OR PROFITS, SERVICE, INFORMATION, OR OTHER LOSSES ARISING FROM ACCESS OR NOT TO THE WEBSITE, FROM THE APPLICATION OF ANY KIND OF INFORMATION ACQUIRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM IT.
5.2. Limitation of Liability
The website also has links to other websites. Mastercool can neither control the security nor the content of this information. Consequently, Mastercool cannot be held liable for any damages or damage that may result from the use, access or inability to use third party content.
Any visitor claim against Mastercool must be made within the first 1 month of the claim object’s appearance.
6. In general
Mastercool reserves the right to modify and update the Terms and Conditions of Use without notice. To stay informed of any possible modifications, Mastercool would recommend that the visitor re-read these Terms and Conditions of Use regularly and before using the website.
In the event that any of the terms of the Terms and Conditions of Use are invalid, either due to changes in legislation or due to a court decision, this has no effect on the validity of the other Terms and Conditions of Use.
6.3. Applicable Law
These Terms and Conditions of Use are subject to Greek law.